THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Video

Monday, January 12, 2009

Finito

Apologies for the long gap between this and the last post, but after the christmas break we found ourselves hard at work adding the finishing touches to our sequence. We have now, however, finished so I thought that it would be a good idea to express my views on it. Overall I am extremely pleased with our film opening as it is of a fairly high quality considering we are only school students. There appear to be now continuity issues with our sequence and the match-on-actions are faultless. It may overun slightly over the time specified, however, it does not drag on and flows nicley. I will not say too much more as I do not want to ruin my evaluation, so I will conclude now that I believe our film opening could not have been any better considering the setbacks we faced with our previous idea.

0 comments: